Saturday, February 18, 2006

A gentleman from 1973

Whenever I walk around Vancouver, I see all kinds of world class vehicles.
BMW X5 and Mercedes SL500 Roadsters are a dime a dozen in this area.
There are also tons of German autos such as Audi, Porsche, VW as well as Italian or British beauties.
That kinds of opulent hotties make me sick sometimes but I feel glad when I see the old schools.
Like a 1969 Morris Mini Cooper S or 1973 Mercedes 280SEL sedan.
Take a look at this below... I took this 1973 model of Mercedes 280SEL on Hornby St.
It's so cool, isn't it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oppa~~

Hey were you pretending that it was as your car?? kkk
but this car is good for you if you had it(i mean in your future^^) .
Im glad to see you looking fine(^-^)
Enjoy your exam week!! :p

hagi

10:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home