Sunday, February 12, 2006

Oh, Whistler

I've got 2nd chance to go up to Whistler.
This time, my classmates, Dominik, Bea, Verena, who came from Swiss and Germany were with me, and also my closest guys, Jiho, Mimi and Meg, were coming up together.

Before we hit the road, I really looked forward to enjoy their skills that they have been with such a beautiful Alps since they were a kid. They were so nice and strong as I expected.

Fortunately no one dropped behind and were keeping up the pace. Great job guys!
I also enjoyed skiing so much on a deep powder and was just struck by Whistler's amazing sky and fresh air.

After skiing we went to the pub right away to enjoy "Apres ski" which is considered by Europeans. In Korea, we usually take a shower first after skiing and then go out for beers or dinner something like that, but it's quite interesting to see people who rushes to the pub as soon as the ski lift stopped.

I was just exhausted because I never took a ski lift this much before without any break.
It was absolutely like a team spirit training.

Whistler, it was big and also genuine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home