Saturday, February 04, 2006

Monster Inc.

The Monster Jam, a huge monster-looking truck racing, was held at BC Place.

I had watched this kind of very americana show on TV before so I was quite excited and was looking forward to see a bunch of remodeled trucks and the boom sounds that trucks make.

I was a bit tired even the show hadn't started yet because I got wet in the torrential rain and we had arrived at BC Place 4 hours ahead of the time that the show started.

The garrulous M.C was a guy who seemed typical show master I had often seen on TV show such as WWE something like that.

Unfortunately the game really let me down.
Apparently it seemed like a fairly contested match, but they definitely swindled and even backed up the previous year champion, Grave Digger.
I lost my interest immediately....

Watch a game once is quite enough.
We were complaining severely about the game on the way to Stepho's for having dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home