Monday, January 09, 2006

I know your favourite

Chocolat, a delicious movie.
While I was watching this film, while I was seeing Vianne maked such a appetizing chocolat balls and gluey hot chocolat, I felt like a unbearable temptations of a Godiva's brand new hot chocolat.

After a few days later... finally today!
I went Godiva on Robson with Machi who also really loves chocolat like sweets.
Actually we had a ice choco latte before and saw this brand new item and had been watching for a chance to have this since about a week ago.kkk

Chocolates look fresh from the mold pride themselves through the display window.
They seemed saying something like "Ladies and gentle man~ pls pick me up~! I already dressed up for you~!! \^^/
There is also a Japanese shop assistant who said "오랫만이야" to me. (means "long time no see")
Products are posting very gorgeously and well organized as usual.
Sometimes when I pass by this shop, it reminds me a Praline Chocolat of Neuhaus in Chongdam-dong, Seoul. And it also presents to me sort of a blurry juvenile mind. *^^*

Well, this line from Forest Gump just comes in mind...
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
What about the love? I think it's also same.
We can't pick the sweetest and ultimate chocolat in just one single try.

Sometimes... we would find a spicy whiskey-like one...
and sometimes slightly bitter mint-like one..
and sometimes tasty almond one.
Eventually we could find the one that make you fall into a trance. @@;;

Hope we do not judge a book by its cover.
Every single chocolate might has a charm in their own way...
Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home