Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Farewell, Andre

As one of my greatest sport stars, Andre Agassi, has retired, I was looking up the Internet to find something could be filled my absent heart. And I got this one.

This beautiful comment below was said by Andre, to his sweet heart, former tennis great Steffi Graf.
He eloquently introduced his wife and inspiration at the induction of her Hall of Fame in 2004.

"As I attempt to find words worthy to introduce the person that has changed my life, I realize that the words have yet to be invented that are large enough, colorful enough or true enough to express the heart and soul of this woman that I love"

And one more shot...
"I don't take pride in my accomplishments. I take pride in the striving." - Andre Agassi

So long, Andre. I will miss you...
I liked the clothes and shoes you wore when I was young and your personality on and off the court.
You are still my legend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home